Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hardening the Concept: day one

     Okay, now that I have the basic theory worked out, I have to do about a thousand concept sketches, and a lot of research.

     I will start by designing the cylinders/pistons with a diameter of  3cm (just like in the concept explanation) and an 8cm stroke. then I will design the rest of the engine around those. and somewhere along the way (probably soon) I am going to do the math to work out the realistic fuel required for the strokes of the pistons.

     If any of you understand the rough theory and have anything you want to say, feel free to leave a comment or email me at lcdx5000@gmail.com


                                                            LEVI.X



      the thoughts and ideas expressed in this blog are property of myself Levi Carroll.
      Also not that the pictures used in this blog are not mine unless otherwise specified   

No comments:

Post a Comment